In this age of tokenised economy, it is essential for modern professionals, especially those in the finance sector, to understand and equip themselves with proper knowledge in digital assets investment.
We invite Kevin Talbot, Portfolio Advisor at BitSpread, in order to enhance your knowledge and get a taste of more in-depth sessions over the coming months. (Please watch our events space online!)
The session welcomes all. However, in order to get the most out of the session, it is recommended that the attendee has basic understanding on blockchain ecosystem and process (including ICO) and knowledge on traditional investment and trading.
Speaker: Kevin Talbot
- Former Equity Derivatives Trader at Nomura in London
- Former Exotic Interest Rates structurer at credit Suisse in London
- Former Treasurer at Saint Gobain, L’Oreal, ArcelorMittal
- Graduate from London Business School (Msc in Finance). CFA Charter holder
7:00-8:00pm: Should We Invest in Digital Assets?
• Modern Portfolio Theory
• Pros and Cons in Investing in Digital Assets
• Digital Assets Primer: Understanding Blockchain, Digital Assets and Use cases of Digital Assets
• Inclusion of Digital Assets